Isolation patch has been removed : every user can do whatever he want’s within a project he has access for. Here are the main changes from a user perspective :
- New ‘Launch instance’ wizard
- Faster snapshot (smartly use Ceph clone command)
- Added ability to backup snapshots.
- It is now possible to delete a volume and its snapshots by using an additional argument “cascade=True” for volume delete.
- Added consistency group : users can backup multiple volume in the same time to ensure data consistency.
- Added HTTPS support.
- Image signing and verification Support.
- A container/object can be anonymously published
- Added support for temporary URL
The vanilla Hadoop 2.6.0 plugin, Spark 1.0.0 and HDP 2.0.6 plugins have been removed. Users should use the following :
- Vanilla 2.7.1
- CDH 5.5.0
- Ambari 2.3
- Spark 1.6.0